Yin Yang Natural Moisturizer Review

Hey loves=)
Are you into organic products?
Trying to find any organic skincare products?
Well, I have something good and harmless for your skin=)


So I received this item last year in my Glossybox December.
It came in a pack of 3 like the picture below.


I've never heard of this brand, 'Yin Yang' before but I was very excited to try this.
This is actually an organic brand and I've never have any good past experience with organic brand.
But I'm thrilled to say that this product is actually really good!

Let's see what it claims:
Light moisturizer. Based on essential oil of orange, witch hazel, organic cider vinegar, spring water and coconut oil. It provides protection from dryness, skin sagging and age spots. The notes of sweet orange provide this cream with a delicious scent and the lightest feel on the skin. Suitable for all skin types, except oily and acne prone skin. It is to be used daily as a moisturizer and makes a perfect foundation for makeup.

Lightweight: Yes
Moisturize: Yes
Smooth fine lines: Yes
Non-greasy: Yes
Rate: 8/10

I actually like this product!=)
It has witch hazel in it to smooth fine lines and OMG guys, it really does works!
I have lines on my forehead and it does makes them less obvious.
I'm not a huge fan of organic products until this product came into my life.
It totally changes my opinions for organic products and now I wanna try more!



It is thick and creamy but it's like a gel-cream.
It feels so nice on my skin and it blends into my skin nicely.
It is very very moisturizing and the most amazing thing about this product is the scent!
Scent is very important to me and this product smells like oranges!
If you dislike oranges then this is not for you.
It is suitable for all skin types but not oily and acne prone skin.
It is not a cheap moisturizer but not expensive as well.
If you are living in Ireland, you can get it at Hollands and Barrett.
As for other countries, I'm not really sure.

Links for further information:
Link: Yin Yang website (£13.95)
Link: Hollands and Barrett (€16.59)
Link: Health without Wealth (£13.50)
Link: a&a (£12.77)

That's it guys=)
Hope you guys find it helpful=)
Thanks for reading=)
X.O.X.O

Comments